Did you know that MCEE offers professional development for all K-12 teachers, regardless of subject area? Click on your grade level to see what we have coming up!
**MCEE, because of the generosity of our sponsors, is able to provide CEU’s at no cost for the professional development workshops we offer. They are provided via email within 30 days after the program/workshop you attended IF you completed the evaluation/request for CEU’s as instructed. It is your responsibility to maintain these copies for renewing your license. Beginning May 1, 2018 there will be a $20 per certificate charge for replacement CEU certificates. You may submit your request for replacement CEU’s here: http://bit.ly/DuplicateCEU
**Non classroom teachers (i.e. – retired teachers or others looking only to maintain their license by earning CEU credits) wishing to register to attend MCEE programming will be assessed a registration and materials fee. Fees will be charged as follows:
- Master Teacher of Economics- $2,000
- Master Teacher of Entrepreneurship- $2,000
- Master Teacher of Personal Finance- $2,000
- Master Teacher of College and Career Readiness- $2,000
- One day workshops will be assessed a fee between $55-$100 depending on the workshop being offered.
Interested parties should contact the MCEE office by calling 601-974-1325 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.